Furniture, attire, soil strata, prostheses and biological tissue. Structural analysis employs the fields of applied mechanics, materials science and applied mathematics to compute a structure’s deformations, internal forces, stresses, support reactions, accelerations, and stability.
- Mechanical/Aero Engineering Graduates / Post Graduates
- Preferably who completed their degree in current or in last two academic years
- Recommended for 3rd & 4th Year Engineering students also
- Preferably with minimum of 70% aggregate.
Areas Of Training
- Pre requisites
- Engineering Mechanics, Strength of Materials, Theory of Elasticity
- Domain Theory – Aero/Auto/Heavy Engineering
- Methods & Solutions
- Closed Form, Numerical
- Energy Methods & Finite Element Methods
- CAE tools
- MSC Patran/Nastran
- Altair HyperWorks
- Excel – VBA
- Service Areas
- Static and Dynamic Analysis
- Metallic & Composite Structures
- Fatigue & Fracture Mechanics
- Project – Analysis Life Cycle Exposure (Aero/Auto/Heavy Engineering).